Friday, May 13, 2011

Things That Make My Heart Go Pitter-Patter

The really fun part of having the Vintage Emporium is that I get to shop!!! Someone came in  yesterday and commented that they could buy everything  in the store. It occurred to me,funny, I DID buy everything in the store!!!  Kind of crazy when I look around at  everything, there has been a lot of serious shopping involved here. So I thought it would be fun to chronicle my shopping trips by adding a photo or two to my new blog. I was out super early this morning and filled the car with what I think are some pretty fantastic treasures. For me anything peely,chippy,rusty,shabby,makes my heart sing.  There is a story behind every object,a history that the new owner might never know,but it is there,and gives the piece a certain weight. It has a feeling about it that something with a made in China sticker on the bottom will never have.  I love vintage, I love old stuff, and if that's what makes your heart go pitter-patter stop by and we can swap junkin stories.  Make it a fabulous day!!!!! xoxojulie

No comments:

Post a Comment